A free and open source pinball game, with simple vector graphics, a physics library for accurate simulation, six table layouts, and no ads.
See the GitHub project page at https://github.com/dozingcat/Vector-Pinball if you’d like to help with coding or designing tables.
– New table with ramps, orbiting planets, and sun with gravity.
– Improved graphics quality.
– Fixed bugs when field is zoomed.
– Runs in 64-bit mode if available.
– Option for unlimited balls when starting a new game. (This will disable high scores).
– Added table #5. Shoot the ramps, trace patterns around the big circle, and shoot the pyramid for 4-ball multiball.